Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Funny things 3 year olds say...

I've been meaning to start writing down all the funny things Drew says, because I know there is no way I will remember these things in a few years. I love, love, love the emerging language of toddlers/preschool-aged kids. Over the past few weeks, I've taken short videos of some of my recent favorites.

This first one was taken on Valentine's Day. I just love his little voice saying, "I love you".


I love the way Drew says certain words and I know very soon, he will be saying them the correct way. Some every day favorites:

strawbabies and bluebabies=strawberries and blueberries
beemanas=bananas
twokolate=chocolate
scratch you= scratch my back
cubbers= cover me
fuegos=legos


And then, there is my all time favorite right now. Our 3 year old is on the verge of being a 13 year old. His favorite phrase as of late: "No mommy, I very busy!" This occurs whenever he is asked to do something he does not want to do. He suddenly becomes "very busy". Bill and I have no idea where he got this from. The only thing we could think of is when Drew would want me for something and Bill would tell him that mama was busy feeding Alli. Gotta love it!


It's hard to think of all the funny things on the spot, but at least I was able to get few of my faves on video. Before I know it, he'll be speaking "normal" English and this early talk will just be a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment