Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Allison's Cupcake 1st Birthday

I had SO much fun planning Alli's first birthday party. I had all summer to think of a theme and hand-make decorations for both of her birthday parties. Knowing this was my last baby to plan a first birthday party for, and the fact that it was a "girlie" party... I might have gone a little overboard. Ahhh, cuteness overload!!!

My only regret is not giving myself enough time to set up for both parties, so I never got a "complete" photo of the whole room decorated.

The invitation

Cake made by my Aunt Jan
Smash cake
Homemade cupcake liner garland and cupcake birthday banner

Monthly photo banner

Cupcake liner "1" to hang on door

Yummy cake! 

The sign of a successful cake smash: cake everywhere! 

No comments:

Post a Comment